The Kainjoo brand stands for more than just our products and services. It is an important symbol of our company’s efforts to help build better brands.
These guidelines are for Kainjoo customers, developers, authorized resellers, and other parties wishing to use Kainjoo trademarks or logos in any promotional, commercial, educational, or reference material. Use of Kainjoo trademarks and logos is prohibited unless expressly authorized under these guidelines or you have first obtained written permission from Kainjoo to use them.
Kainjoo trademarks and logos are our valuable intellectual property assets. To preserve and protect the Kainjoo brand, our trademarks and logos must be used properly. Kainjoo exclusively owns any goodwill generated by the use of Kainjoo trademarks and logos.
References in text form to Kainjoo products and services
You can use Kainjoo trademarks in word form only (word marks, not logos) to identify Kainjoo products or services, subject to the user guidelines below. The use of the Kainjoo logos requires our written permission.
References to Kainjoo, as a company
Kainjoo is a company/trade name. You are permitted to reference Kainjoo as a company in written materials by first using the full trade name with the incorporated designation (i.e., “Kainjoo. SA”), followed by Kainjoo (omitting the “SA” designation) in subsequent references in the same publication. When referring to Kainjoo as a company, do not use the ® symbol with “Kainjoo.”
Use of web badges by Kainjoo customers
You may use Kainjoo web badges to tell your visitors that your brand is powered by Kainjoo services. You can obtain Kainjoo badges and logos by contacting us. Please do not alter Kainjoo symbol and banners in any way (e.g., stretched out, different colours, etc.).
Use of Kainjoo trademarks by authorized resellers and partners
If you are Kainjoo’s authorized reseller or partner and your agreement with us allows you to use Kainjoo brands, you must follow the requirements specified in your contract. Please follow the guidelines below if you have not been provided with particular trademark usage guidelines with your agreement.
Please note that the resale of Kainjoo services requires a reseller agreement with Kainjoo. If you are not an authorized reseller or partner, you are not allowed to indicate or use Kainjoo trademarks to indicate, that you are a Kainjoo reseller or partner.
Use of Kainjoo trademarks by Kainjoo suppliers and vendors
Suppliers and vendors to Kainjoo are not allowed to use Kainjoo trademarks in connection with the products and services provided to Kainjoo without our written permission. Please contact your Kainjoo representative with any questions regarding the approval process. If you have Kainjoo written permission to use Kainjoo trademarks, you must follow the guidelines below unless you have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines in writing.
When allowed, how may I use the trademarks?
- Properly designate (with ®, ™, or ℠) all of Kainjoo trademarks the first time the trademark appears in the text.
- Include an appropriate trademark attribution statement, for example, “
- Kainjoo, its symbols & the KJ. logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Kainjoo, SA. in Switzerland and other jurisdictions.” Place the statement at the bottom of the first page on which you use a Kainjoo trademark.
- Kainjoo spelling should never be changed, and Kainjoo should always be capitalized.
- “Kainjoo” should not be used as part of a brand name, joined with a hyphen, or used in terms of applications or other products. Instead, use in a referential phrase such as “runs on,” “for use with,” “for,” or “compatible with.”
- Incorrect: “Kainjoo”
- Incorrect: “My Kainjoo App”
- Correct: “My App by Kainjoo®”
- Correct: “Discover the latest from Kainjoo® by subscribing to the newsletter.”
- If used with a third-party logo, “for Kainjoo” needs to be smaller in size than the third-party logo.
- Kainjoo trademarks should be used as an adjective and followed by a proper generic term; they may never be used in a plural or possessive form.
- Incorrect: “Kainjoo Optimizer”
- Correct: “Kainjoo services”
- Kainjoo trademarks should never be used as a verb.
- Incorrect: “we Kainjoo our site.”
- Correct: “we use Kainjoo services to make our brand better and more engaging.”
What should I avoid when using Kainjoo trademarks?
- Only truthful, fair references are acceptable. Misleading references are prohibited. For instance, it is not permissible to say that a brand used Kainjoo services and advice when it does not.
- You may not use any Kainjoo trademark or logo which would imply that Kainjoo has an affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third-party product or service, without express written permission.
- Kainjoo trademarks, graphic symbols, logos, typeface, or icons may not be used in a disparaging manner.
- Under no circumstances shall a letter string that is identical, nearly identical, or confusingly similar to any Kainjoo trademark be used as a domain name. For example, Kainjoo.com is both almost similar and confusingly similar.
- Third parties may not use variations or misspellings or act in any way that would cause any initial interest confusion over Kainjoo trademarks.
- Other than authorized partners or authorized resellers, third parties may not bid for keywords, Google AdWords, or targeted advertising systems using Kainjoo marks or misspellings. Nor may third-parties use Kainjoo marks in domain names, search engine optimization, meta tags, search terms, code, or other misrepresentation.
- You may not display Kainjoo trademarks or branding on a site or material that violates any law or regulation.
- You may not incorporate Kainjoo trademarks or branding into your product, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- You may not use Kainjoo trademarks on merchandise for sale (e.g., selling t-shirts, mugs, etc.)
- You may not modify Kainjoo trademarks, abbreviate them, combine them with any other symbols, words, or images, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan.
The following is an illustrative, non-exhaustive list of our trademarks:
- Kainjoo Consulting Group
- Kainjoo .life
- Kainjoo .xclusiv
- Kainjoo .affairs
- Kainjoo Ventures
- Kainjoo Corporate Ventures
- Kainjoo Institute
- Kainjoo Academy
- Kainjoo Spaces
- Kainjoo .lab
- Astate Creative Studio
- Kainjoo E-Marketing
- Kainjoo Tech Template
- Kainjoo Kaizen Citadel
- Kainjoo Brand Tech Services
- Kainjoo Advisory
- Kainjoo Business Services
- Kainjoo Privacy Center
- Kainjoo Racing
- Kainjoo Gaming
- Kainjoo Shop
- KJ. Alliances
- KJ. Brand Tech Ops
- KJ. Procurement
- KJ. Staffing
- KJ. Alumni
- 9 monthslater
- Mezyan Foundation
- Edward Galle