Our behaviours are guided by our philosophy, crafting a strong Excellence culture
Bringing Brands Performances to Life
- that we only make available services we have full confidence in
- that we will always commit to offering the best service justifying our value-added
- that Kainjoo employees will always display courtesy and respect, and act professionally
Kainjoo employees at all levels have a right to expect from the company and their colleagues:
- respect, support and encouragement
- a work environment that is safe, stimulating and rewarding
- the freedom to make mistakes and to admit to them without fear of retribution
- that the highest standards of integrity will be maintained at all times
- that colleagues will never knowingly do anything to compromise their position as Kainjoo employees
- that all who represent Kainjoo will do so in ways that generate respect for the company and its employees
Always do what is right, proper and ethical, and encourage your colleagues to do so.
Speak out when you think that wrongs are being committed in Kainjoo’s name.
Be loyal, but only to that which is just, equitable, honourable and principled and true to the Kainjoo Philosophy.
No statement of principled behaviour can ever cover every situation, or deal with every contingency. It can only set the tone, making each individual responsible for applying that tone to his or her everyday practice. We strive to set that tone with five words:
Bringing Brands Performances to Life.
Our corporate and investors news are accessible from our Press Room. Press Releases are accessible 1 week before publication.