Kainjoo Lab Ventures is a dedicated division tailored to the market of private equity especially in medical and tech ventures. From fundraising to go-to-market, we coach you and follow the development of your business.
For investors, we run due diligences and secure investments with an independent point of view. Our hands-on experience combined with our insights on regulated industries enable us to challenge plans and figures.Learn more about investing with Kainjoo
Kainjoo is a new generation of consulting firm, blending a strong industry focused expertise, with the capability of streamlining multidisciplinary brands efforts. It just happen we do it with an elegant touch. Moreover, we were born with the web and this gives us the hands-on experience to take your brand to the next level.
- I was searching for a new brand for our product, and KAINJOO captured everything we wanted, keeping costs and performance in mind.Edouard SorianoCEO DAPSYS
- At my seed phase, I was searching for insights for my business plan. Now Smartlink is a robust business and KAINJOO is not stranger to it.Jean-Jacques ElongFounder SMARTLINK
- KAINJOO is not like any firm we have met. Their unique way to combine business consulting and innovative projects is securing our ROI based strategyCharles-Albert Fumeaux,CEO CHATEAU CONSTELLATION
- How to reach customers that are searching for M+ products? I was seeking for a long time someone able to provide me with a concrete answer. I guess I find it.David TelleneCourtier DERHAM
- KAINJOO transformed our way of working, muting the differant departments with a digital and innovation DNA, impacting sales and the corporate image.Ksenjia PavleticCCO GEDEON RICHTER PREGLEM
Kainjoo developed Yooghen, a risk management framework to launch and nurture brands performances, inspired by Japanese quality methodologies such as Kaizen and Lean 6Sigma.
Our Kaizen Program Managers sync the efforts, provide an agile execution and ensure your projects quality from strategic planning to delivery.Learn more about Quality at Kainjoo